Break Complete! 2024 Topps Big League Baseball Hobby and 2022 Panini Mosaic Baseball 16 Hanger Pack Box Team Auction Style Group Break

grapler135s

Immortal
Staff member
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
The Hits:

IMG_2791.jpeg

Live link to the group break video:

IMG_2790.jpeg

Okay I have a few breaks I'm planning to post this week to try to bulk up some single cards to sell at our fundraiser table at our Memorial Weekend tournament next weekend...so I wanted to see if anybody would be interested in trying this one since I have these boxes in hand....any interest in trying a TEAM AUCTION STYLE group box break for ONE HOBBY BOX of 2024 TOPPS BIG LEAGUE BASEBALL and ONE 16 HANGER PACK BOX of 2022 PANINI MOSAIC BASEBALL.

2024 Topps Big League Hobby Box Configuration:

-18 packs per box
-8 cards per pack

PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS
- 2024 Topps Big League Baseball makes its triumphant return with all-new short print inserts, as well as some of the most exciting, fun, and colorful designs in the hobby!
- Go BIG and build an expansive 310-card Base Set across Common, Uncommon, Rare, Super Rare, and Legendary tiers.
- Look for rare To the Moon! Die-Cut Autographs and Opening Act Autographs!

Box Break:
- 18 Uncommon Rainbow Foilboard Base
- 18 Inserts

2022 Panini Mosaic 16 Hanger Pack Box Configuration:

-16 packs per box
-20 cards per pack

Each Hanger Pack contains Four Exclusive Mosaic Reactive Orange Parallels, One Silver Prizm, 1 Mosaic Parallel!
Mosaic promises to deliver all the fan favorites and up-and-coming stars on one of our most popular opti-chrome designs!

Mosaic Baseball has a total of a 100-card autograph checklist featuring multiple budding superstars like Wander Franco and Oneil Cruz in Rookie Autographs Mosaic and current faces of the franchise like Fernando Tatis Jr. and Juan Soto in Autographs Mosaic!

Find fan favorites like Ronald Acuna, Luis Robert, Shohei Ohtani and more featured arcoss all our inserts like Swagger, Longball Masters and V Tool!

Hunt for newly designed, ultra rare inserts like Global, Ballistic and more!

Product Info:

Here is how this break will work. There are 30 teams and the auction price will start at $1 for each team. Members will have a chance to bid on their teams and the highest bidder will get that team and all cards from that team from the break. MINIMUM BID INCREASE IS $1. BIDDING ENDS AND TEAMS ARE SET IF/WHEN WE REACH THE BOX BREAK PRICE OF $150.

After teams are set I will add this to the Trade Manager along with my PayPal address.

Please let me know if anybody has any questions.

Teams and Bids:
Arizona Diamondbacks $3 Criollos PAID
Colorado Rockies $3 Criollos PAID
Los Angeles Dodgers $8 grapler135s PAID
San Diego Padres $8 grapler135s PAID
San Francisco Giants $3 Criollos PAID
Chicago Cubs $3 cornwellfamily PAID
Cincinnati Reds $6 LarryG PAID
Milwaukee Brewers $3 Criollos PAID
Pittsburgh Pirates $9 BigLego1316
St. Louis Cardinals $6 cornwellfamily PAID
Atlanta Braves $10 BigLego1316
Miami Marlins $3 Criollos PAID
New York Mets $3 kpit1978
Philadelphia Phillies $4 cornwellfamily PAID
Washington Nationals $3 kpit1978
Houston Astros $4 kpit1978
Los Angeles Angels $8 grapler135s PAID
Oakland Athletics $3 Criollos PAID
Seattle Mariners $8 BigLego1316
Texas Rangers $3 LarryG PAID
Chicago White Sox $5 Bobbyd9179 PAID
Cleveland Guardians $5 dad3309@ PAID
Detroit Tigers $3 Criollos PAID
Kansas City Royals $7 BigLego1316
Minnesota Twins $4 dashcol PAID
Baltimore Orioles $6 LarryG PAID
Boston Red Sox $3 kpit1978
New York Yankees $10 cardhunterpr PAID
Tampa Bay Rays $3 Criollos PAID
Toronto Blue Jays $3 Criollos PAID

Total Needed to Reach Box Break Price: $0

Red Font = Recent Bid (with under $50 to go!)

Last edited:
@grapler135s

Do you know what the parallels that come in the Mosaic rack packs are? I’m not to knowledgeable on Panini products, and am down to just chasing some parallel colors on that one and want to make sure they are actually in this format.

I am looking for Orange and Green right now.

@grapler135s

Do you know what the parallels that come in the Mosaic rack packs are? I’m not to knowledgeable on Panini products, and am down to just chasing some parallel colors on that one and want to make sure they are actually in this format.

I am looking for Orange and Green right now.
I believe the Orange and Green parallel cards are in these packs.

Updated some bids and added initial $1 bids to the teams that had none.

$71 to go on this one. We can do this break later today if this one fills.

Back