Basketball NBA Draft - Tonight - June 27

ranbethscards

NASCAR products are back baby!!!!! oh yeah!
Some questions that need to be answered:

Will Cleveland trade away their number one pick? and if they do, what will they get in return?

Who will go as the number one pick? Rumor over the last few months is the number one pick will be Nerlens Noel out of Kentucky. Will he go number one? will he be drafted in the Top Ten?

Is this the most lame draft ever in the NBA?

How many "high school players" will be drafted in the First Round?

Who will be watching the first few minutes of the draft, then turning it off to watch reruns of shows we didn't watch the first time they were on?

Watched until Trey Burke was picked by Minnesota... can someone please tell me why the Detroit Pistons let this guy get past them?

... and rumor already has it... before the 10th pick was final... Burke will be traded to Utah.

NBA draft... so confusing at times...

You figre there are only 9 players that will be starters (2+ years as a starter) drafted on average each year, its more a crapshoot than a draft, lol

Watched an interview with someone from the Cav's organization (can't remember who it was) on ESPN this morning, talking about the Cavaliers taking Anthony Bennett as the number one overall pick... "because he gives us a chance to win a championship this year".

Sorry guys... but if LeBrick wasn't able to give you a championship, then how do you figure this guy will? (and anyone that knows me knows that I am NOT a LeBrick fan, so it hurts me to say this!)

Back