My Basketball, Racing, & Hockey Autos

Discussion in 'Show it off - Personal Collection Display' started by IQless1, Aug 7, 2013.

1. IQless1

IQless1 Active Member

I've already posted most of my hockey autos in "1994 Signature Rookies" ("Hockey Talk" forum), but here's the last of 'em. I only have one Racing auto, and not that many Basketball, so I've lumped 'em all together here.

Basketball Autos - Group_1.jpg Basketball Autos - Group_2.jpg Basketball Autos - Group_3.jpg Basketball Autos - Group_4 (mixed).jpg Basketball Autos - Group_5 (hockey).jpg
  2. camaropat

camaropat Active Member

Sick Shaq, Jeff Gordon, and Cooper. You need to post those up in the trading forums, LOL! :p I got the Same Najera auto, hes one of my all time favorte former Nuggets.
  3. IQless1

IQless1 Active Member

Thanks. What I like is that if you click on the images, it zooms in real close, and you can see all the details.
  4. IQless1

IQless1 Active Member

Did you see the Michael Jordan? :confused:

Too bad it's not THE Michael Jordan lol

Only a difference of, ohhhhh a thousand bucks :rolleyes:
  5. IQless1

IQless1 Active Member

Here's what I have Basketball-relics-wise:

Basketball Relics - Group Pics_1.jpg Basketball Relics - Group Pics_2.jpg Basketball Relics - Group Pics_3.jpg Basketball Relics - Group Pics_4.jpg Basketball Relics - Group Pics_5.jpg Basketball Relics - Group Pics_6.jpg

I had forgotten I even HAD a Jordan basketball relic lol...I remembered the Baseball one, but this one slipped my mind. Gettin' old...
  6. IQless1

IQless1 Active Member

Here's my massive Hockey Relic collection:

Hockey Relic.jpg

If you blinked, you missed it! :eek: