Back from Day 1 at Nats.

gadsden86

Bench Warmer
Had a ton of fun stayed till about 430 then had to meet some people.
Got a few boxes and pc cards.
Took a box of score to the panini area and opened it got 1 wraper redemption b/c it was "retail" but my 1 pack was great.
1 Kobe Bryant xxx/499 &
2008 Silver Signatures Joe Theisman auto. :cheers:

Got a bunch of cards off my all time dolphins auto list wich was nice. I picked up a auto mini helmet of Cameron Wake for 40 bucks.

Went to the UD wrapper redemption and got 2 packs nothing of note.

Went to tristar area in the back had some guy selling 10$ grab bags of tristar product for armstrong foundation so i got 1 and got 3 autos and a on site redemption for a set of strasberg cards.

Was gonna wait for the topps strasberg rc but line started forming at 1 pm and was already nuts. :ban:

So walked around more and saw a TON of stuff i wanted. Will hope to get stuff sunday when i go back. Still looking for my SPA Henne auto patch. Didnt see 1 anywhere. Saw a guy had a few hennes but wanted 100 for a retail auto :ban:

Hope to get some hidden deals still on sunday didnt make it to a few tables and will hit thoes 1st.

Had a ton of fun 1st day.
Here is a list of my haul.

1 Box 2005 UD rookie debut
HITS
Frank Gore Jsy (miami)
Clinton Portis jsy
Carlos Rodgers auto ...... meh box but was ok for 30.

1 box of 2010 score.
NO Tebow rc. Got 2 Bradford RC's

2005 Topps Greats of the game Bob Brudzinski auto
1 pack of Playoff Playoffs parallel pack w/ jsy
Vernon Davis 3 color patch #/500
2000 Contenders Sean Morey Auto (brown PC)
2009 Chicle Brian Hartline auto
2009 Topps Anthony Fasano auto
2007 Leaf Limited Ikaika Alma-francis auto #/299
1996 Pro Line Stanley Pritchet auto
1994 Pro Line Live Keith Jackson auto #/1020
2009 SPA Sean Smith RC auto #/999
2010 Topps Rookie debut Ryan Kalish auto (Redsox Rookie)
2005 UD Portraits Matt Clement JSy #/25

Guess that was really it. Oh well hope to fill a few more needs and maybe a box of 2005 ud portraits football.... always wanted one and for 50 bucks not a bad deal imo. Might get 2008 Select for 45 or 2005 legends football for 42.... lmk what you guys think.

Sounds like a good time man. Ill make it one day. I hope you find a Henne SPA patch. Its kind of weird you couldn't find one. Expecially since hes on a pretty popular team. As far as your possible box pickups legends would be nice, but I believe there might be quite a lot of redemptions in it and they are expired.

Yea i was surprosed too. Found a pat white and lorenzo booker also a logo patch of booker but really want the Henne. Maybe i'll get lucky and find one.

Yea i'm sure i will figure out witch box i want when i get thier.

I remember buying four boxes of Legends on a case break on CP in '05 :shock:

Sounds like a fun time, Justin :dance:

Back