Sad day

bamasa37sb34

Bench Warmer
Just got around to checking the LCM check list. No Ryans jersey/patch cards in it this year :( He does have one autograph in it though. Literally, 1....LCM black.

Last year Ryans had some pretty nice stuff in Absolute, Gridiron Gear, and LCM. This year, 0 for 3 (minus a couple in Absolute)....you'd think a guy who won D-ROY one year and made the Pro Bowl the next would get a little more love from the companies :think:

*end whine*

Last edited by a moderator:
he is a great player, but he is a defensive player on a bad team, so that hurts him. What stinks more is that Bradie James is a starting linebacker for the Cowboys and has never had an autographed issued card. Just 1 jersey that I know of in 2003 Topps All American. I do have an auted LSU mini of him though, my sister in law had a class with him her senior year.

he is a great player, but he is a defensive player on a bad team, so that hurts him. What stinks more is that Bradie James is a starting linebacker for the Cowboys and has never had an autographed issued card. Just 1 jersey that I know of in 2003 Topps All American. I do have an auted LSU mini of him though, my sister in law had a class with him her senior year.

Yeah, I understand why he doesn't have much stuff out.....just surprised he's in less this year than last. Must be because of the time Addai ran over him for the TD last season ;)

Bradie is a great player, probably the second best player on that D.

DeMeco is in less because they're finally putting Owen in something (though he has had no autographs this year and still hasn't had a GU). ;)

Just think of it as being good for the wallet and enhancing your ability to get some more Croyle's and Joe Namath cards :dance:....

Hate it when good players are overlooked. It took years before DLP finally added a Lance Briggs auto (for my Arizona collection).

Would like to see a Nate Clements auto, but people don't want to pull cards like that nowadays.

Back