Geno Hayes stabbed

Brad

Bench Warmer
in head and neck :eh:

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/9316384/Bucs

TAMPA, Fla. (AP) - Authorities say the girlfriend of Tampa Bay Buccaneers linebacker Geno Hayes stabbed him in the head and in the neck.

A Hillsborough County Sheriff's spokeswoman says Hayes was taken to a hospital by a friend Saturday. The 21-year-old former Florida State player was treated and later released.

Deputies arrested 19-year-old Shevelle Bagley on Saturday afternoon. The sheriff's spokeswoman says Hayes and Bagley got into an argument, which led to Bagley grabbing a pair of scissors and stabbing Hayes in the head. He managed to get the scissors away from her, but authorities say she then grabbed a knife and stabbed him in the neck.

Bagley was charged with aggravated battery with a deadly weapon. Jail records show she was released Sunday on $25,000 bail.

Kind of wondering what a NFL player is doing with a 19 year old girl :think:

Kind of wondering what a NFL player is doing with a 19 year old girl :think:

He is 21 so there is only a 2 year age gap between them. Nothing wrong with that. Now if he was 43 I could see your point.

Anyways, She posted 25K bail? Sounds like he bailed her out now that is odd to me she trys to kill you and you bail her out :ban:

Last edited by a moderator:
he is 21 so there is only a 3 year age gap between them. Nothing wrong with that. Now if he was 43 i could see your point.

Anyways, she posted 25k bail? Sounds like he bailed her out now that is odd to me she trys to kill you and you bail her out :ban:

21 - 19 = 2

He is 21 so there is only a 3 year age gap between them. Nothing wrong with that. Now if he was 43 I could see your point.

Anyways, She posted 25K bail? Sounds like he bailed her out now that is odd to me she trys to kill you and you bail her out :ban:

He is 21, but is 4 years removed from high school (3 at FSU and 1 pro) and 19 is like a college freshman.

Also, most places require only like 10% or the bail so she probably posted $2500 to get out.

Back