2015 Americana has released

sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
if anyone busts it, I will have some interest in Danica McKellar and Jordana Brewster among others...not like they are hard to sell on ebay and such, but I can probably save you some on fees...

ill have to see what the checklist has to see if there is anyone else I will want to grab, but the Aly Raisman photo is horrible...

also might be interested in some of the music ones, I know there is a Vanilla Ice...

first purchase...and shes a looker...

_12.jpg

im bidding on a few still, but I went ahead and hit the BIN on this since it was reasonable, about half the price that you typically see the BIN for on her Big Bang Theory auto, so if I get multiples, who cares, shes smokin' hot

It is interesting how the prices for a single celeb ranges from set to set. I was watching recently an auto of Brent Spiner from his Big Bang Appearance (Season 5? 6?) that was at or just under $40 I've seen his auto from Warehouse 13 that starts at twice that and often is close to $100 or over. OK some of it I realize is something as simple as 1,000 copies vs. 10,000 copies but right now the high prices for stuff is ridiculous. Even stuff that isn't short printed or with low serial number populations are marked double or triple what a reasonable price would be.

yeah, I don't much care what set it is from, I finally got a Danica McKellar auto, that's all that matters, and the design was pretty nice

i personally feel this product has NO appeal for me

I dont like rap music and the hits Ive seen have been predominantly that. autos of Rap performers :(

yeah, im a bit disappointed with the music stuff included, and I figure most of the actors/actresses have signed in other sets, but im a fan because it has some of the hot chicks I haven't bought...plus the more autos they have on the market the cheaper they usually are...

grrrr...after 2 weeks in the mail it arrived...DAMAGED...dude shipped it in a single toploader, so it was sort of easy to bend, looks like it jammed one of those sorting machine things because there is a crease in the mailer, the toploader is visibly bent, and the card is not right...I didn't even take it out of the case because you can tell it was jacked...sent it back out to the seller today, thus far they haven't said anything, as I sent him a message when I got it that it was damaged and id like to return it, after 3 days I filed to return through ebay (someone said that it counts against the seller if you go through ebay, so I tried to be polite), and within a couple hours the seller approved the return, so who knows...

Back