ernieren

Prospect
Transactions: 1
Well i'm very happy got a nice mail day

Zach Miller/Greg Olsen Dual Auto 14/50

3139.jpg

Gaines Adams 07 Leaf Limited Letterman Auto 1/5

2129.jpg

That is messed up. I got a second chance as well, guess since we both entered 40 as a max bid. What should I do since i payed with paypal? I guess open a claim. I emailed the seller asking what is up.

That is messed up. I got a second chance as well, guess since we both entered 40 as a max bid. What should I do since i payed with paypal? I guess open a claim. I emailed the seller asking what is up.

yep file a claim

Dude sent it to me Express mail no idea how he could offer it to 2 people like that . didn't know you were bidding on it either . Thought i was the only one buying up Adams stuff right now . Let me know if your going after adams stuff so we both don't go after it . Lmk if i can help at all

Dude sent it to me Express mail no idea how he could offer it to 2 people like that . didn't know you were bidding on it either . Thought i was the only one buying up Adams stuff right now . Let me know if your going after adams stuff so we both don't go after it . Lmk if i can help at all

Thanks man, I was just searching Adams since I had not bought anything recently. He had the letterman with an opening bid of $90 and I put it on my watch list just to see if it would get a bite, then he dropped it to 99 cents and a reserve and I put up a bid of $40 just to try and break the reserve. I was outbid by you since you had entered $40 first. I though about putting in $41 just incase, but when I got a second chance offer I figured whoever beat me turned it down and I hit it.

I filed a dispute but have not escalated it yet. I think I will wait a day or two to let the guy respond.

Who at ebay did you call and what did they say?

Ebay said file a claim . just keep the posts from here with item numbers , guy had 0 feedback i left him the 1st when i got card so fast

i would still call them though and let them know what happened . just so you can try and get something from ebay on this .

Back