66 new listings

sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
:shifty:

all 02 and 03 :doh:

topps, topps chrome, sp authentic, and finite, all either rc or sn with the exception of my error no serial number card

30 day listings, if no one buys ill just put a lot together or something...

store has been a little slow after a good weekend...2 sales since monday :doh: but around 200 new listings

i ended up listing over 120 that day :shifty:

uploading 36 new listings today, 05 Sage autos, Jamal Lewis, Drew Brees, Deshaun Foster, and Ronnie Brown jerseys...

:pray: that my flip lot comes in today, i want to get that bad boy moving...bought it sunday or monday out of washington, so 3-5 days to get here :salut:

63 new listings already today, want to get to 100, which i will if i get my flip lot in, if not, itll be closer to 90...

sold quite a bit of crap yesterday :cheers:

up to $740 in paypal :shock:

Can I send you my crap that needs to be listed?

ebay stores fee is 12% :doh: then paypal takes another 3% :pop: as long as it isnt a bunch of $1 cards i can do it, if its stuff you want $5+ for i can probably handle it

already made my post office run for the day already as well...just waiting for the mail, and etopps to go on sale at noon local, then more listings...nothing too great today, most of the decent crap is already up

slacking only 19 listings the past 2 days...most of what is going up is up already...

still keep trying to steal decent lots of ebay with no luck when bidding, i do ok on BINs

Back