another big mailday...

sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
36 Clear Path To Greatness Baseball AUs (super cheap)
2005 Exquisite Michael Vick
2007 Exquisite Danny Ware

and some cheap piece of paper...

my degree :salut: Broadcast Journalism/Political Science

what is awesome is twice this summer I ran into one of my professors. had him for Early American Political Thought and State/Local Government, his theory was 'I don't care if I agree with what you say, just back it up in your papers'

first saw him at the VA getting checked up after kidney surgery, then a few weeks later I ran into him on campus as I was filling out some paperwork and he keeps telling me if I need any recommendation letter to hit him up...

he saves all papers we submit so he can make direct references to them when doing letters...in 2 classes I think my WORST paper was a 98, and when doing a budget paper for State/Local not only did I get a half page write-up, he stated it was probably best he didn't read mine first because it would have hurt the grades of everyone else...

we were always given a choice of like 12 questions and answer any 4, and I was the only person in the class that took one of the questions...

between him, my creative non-fiction English prof, and my 3 broadcast journalism profs, I should have an easy time for 'good' references...and the one broadcast prof I never had, because she came in after I finished the series, but I was still at the studio doing stuff...

Back