Still have tons of base to sell. Deal just got better!!

bigpapi4153

Bench Warmer
1. For $14.00 DLVD you get 250 baseball base cards of teams/players of your choice with at least 10 inserts and at least 25 rookies.

2. For $12.00 DLVD you get 140-150 cards with at least 7 inserts and at least 14 rookies If you buy more than 1 group of cards you get at least 1 gameused or autograph card (Most of them are on my bucket. As you can see there are some good ones.)

bigpapi4153 - Page 1 - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

If you choose not to request a team or player or years instead you get 300 cards for the first deal.

200 cards for the second deal.

Great way to build your PC and get some good base of your favorite teams.

Most cards range from 2000-2008. All brands-there will be some topps base but there will also be high end brands like bowman's best, SPX, Bowman Chrome, Etc.

Thanks

bigpapi4153 said:
1. For $14.00 DLVD you get 250 baseball base cards of teams/players of your choice with at least 10 inserts and at least 25 rookies.

2. For $12.00 DLVD you get 140-150 cards with at least 7 inserts and at least 14 rookies If you buy more than 1 group of cards you get at least 1 gameused or autograph card (Most of them are on my bucket. As you can see there are some good ones.)

bigpapi4153 - Page 1 - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

If you choose not to request a team or player or years instead you get 300 cards for the first deal.

200 cards for the second deal.

Great way to build your PC and get some good base of your favorite teams.

Most cards range from 2000-2008. All brands-there will be some topps base but there will also be high end brands like bowman's best, SPX, Bowman Chrome, Etc.

Thanks

PM Sent with my requests

twins2008nathan said:
PM Sent with my requests

Okay I've picked out 115 cards. There was a little of everything but not a lot of one specific card. The reason I had no Pujols is because i sold a lot of him on eBay earlier and Jose Reyes and a few others for some reason i could only find one. There was a lor of Ramirez (Manny and Aramis). The only players besides Pujols I couldn't find anything of were the following players:

Papelbon, Longoria, Drew, Kinsler, Braun (you got some in the last lot though), Fukudome (dont have too many 2008 cards), lincecum, corey hart, and cole hamels were the only ones i couldn't find but there was at least one of every other player you listed that i found. They were:

1. Manny Ramirez-11 cards
2. Aramis Ramirez- 9 cards
3. Adam Dunn-5 cards including an A+G mini
4. Chase Utley-5 cards
5. Barry Bonds- 6 cards
6. Ken Griffey Jr.- 7 cards
7. Ichiro- 4 cards
8. Chipper Jones- 4 cards
9. Miguel Carbrera- 2 cards including SPX
10. Dustin Pedroia- 2 cards including A+G mini
11. David Wright-4 cards
12. Kevin Youkilis- 2 cards
13. Lance Berkman- 5 cards
14. Kerry Wood- 3 cards
15. Vladimir Guerrero- 3 cards
16. Mariano Rivera- 5 cards
17. Alfonso Soriano- 4 cards
18. Miguel Tejada- 4 cards
19. David Ortiz- 5 cards including A+G mini
20. A-rod- 3 cards including moments and milestones 2007 149/150
21. Dice-k- 2 cards 1 rookie
22. Matt Holliday- 4 cards
23. Jason Varitek- 3 cards
24. Derek Jeter- 3 cards
25. Johnny Damon- 3 cards
26. Hanley Ramirez- 3 cards
27. Dan Uggla- 1 card (a rookie card)
28. Josh Hamilton- 1 card SPX
29. Brandon Webb- 1 card
30. Carlos Zambrano- 1 card
31. Jose Reyes- 1 card

I can do $10 shipped. I would have done $8 but I had to raise shipping because i realized it was so low, that i was losing money.

Back