Real Chris Paul Trilogy GU????

ewils990

Bench Warmer
Do you think this Trilogy GU of Chris Paul is real???? It's a green color, and the Hornets jersey is blueish....Do you think its real????

Attachments

• paul.JPG
    paul.JPG
    32.7 KB · Views: 35
They are 100% real. Some have Tri-star coas and some have wilson-collectibles coas, also ask Qunicy8Douby. Hes a truthful person on this site and hes my neighbor and he knows their real. Also I got a picture w/ D-Wade as proof.

ok what do you need for them only reallywant the wade and gordon?Are you wanting a lot?Also im not a member of ebay so i can't bid on it thanks anayways but i thought it might be yours.

yes i beleive that is real it could be either a warm-up, or photoshoot, theres so many different pieces it could be and for instance take a look at this and lmk if you think this is real

kobeudslamgu.jpg

now have the lakers ever had red? even in there throwback nah but this gu if from a all-star game.

ewils i don't have paypal but might buy if you lmk your price.I'd love to trade.Also could you get me a scan of the gordon?sucks its smudged.might also trade/buy for the kobe if i don't take the gordon.

XxViSiOnxX said:
yes i beleive that is real it could be either a warm-up, or photoshoot, theres so many different pieces it could be and for instance take a look at this and lmk if you think this is real

kobeudslamgu.jpg

now have the lakers ever had red? even in there throwback nah but this gu if from a all-star game.

True, its probally from an All-Star game...But does the West wear green as part of their AllStar uniforms or does Marquette???? I think this was just a mess up....

17jeremy said:
ewils i don't have paypal but might buy if you lmk your price.I'd love to trade.Also could you get me a scan of the gordon?sucks its smudged.might also trade/buy for the kobe if i don't take the gordon.
I'll do 37 dlvd for the Wade?????

It may be due to the scanner. When I scanned a Tony Allen Green Swatch it turned out brownish when I looked at it online. Just Guessing.

Back