Official Cut Day Thread....

Woodson the QB out of Kentucky who was suppose to be a 1st but got injured?
He was a projected first-rounder pretty much all the way through the college football season. He led Kentucky to a win against the eventual National Champions in LSU.

Then the off-season all-star games and workouts came, which exposed him. I thought he could work through it and be a steal for some team in the draft... Looks like I was wrong, lol.

I don't think he was ever injured, though.

He was a projected first-rounder pretty much all the way through the college football season. He led Kentucky to a win against the eventual National Champions in LSU.

Then the off-season all-star games and workouts came, which exposed him. I thought he could work through it and be a steal for some team in the draft... Looks like I was wrong, lol.

I don't think he was ever injured, though.

Had me fooled too. It looked like he had good poise/pocket presence and a strong enough arm in college to at least stick for a while at the pro level.

not a cut but the Cardinals made it offical Warner is the starter and my life sucks :doh: Man I feel sick. I wish Leinart would get cut so he could go somewhere where they have a freaking clue. Wizenhut is a horrible coach

not a cut but the Cardinals made it offical Warner is the starter and my life sucks :doh: Man I feel sick. I wish Leinart would get cut so he could go somewhere where they have a freaking clue. Wizenhut is a horrible coach
I find it funny how you blame Leinart sucking on the coach.

I find it funny how you blame Leinart sucking on the coach.

I did not say that I said I wish he could go somewhere where there is a better coach. Leinart is a good Qb he has been threw 3 offenses since going pro and was doing alright last season until he got hurt. Unfortunately it is hard for a QB to train when they are recovering from a broken collarbone. I still think he is going to be a great QB in the NFL. Now I understand that most people here hate him and that is fine. I also understand he has not done well and I will take a beating for liking him that is also fine. I would just like to point out I have never bashed anyone for who or why they collect and hope that others can do the same for me-Josh

Back