2013 Topps Archives Football

Discussion in 'Football Card Talk' started by gipper1985, Aug 6, 2015.

1. gipper1985

gipper1985 Member

I have a few boxes of Topps stuff to open and I thought I would put up the hits just for fun. Here is the first box:
    xxxxx.jpg xxxxx2.jpg

2. camaropat

camaropat Active Member

NICE Osweiler! Is it available?

3. gipper1985

gipper1985 Member

Are you a Broncos fan or just a fan of his?

I could be persuaded, but I have not traded on here before. I was glad to pull it, but what a pain, because I don't have a proper holder for that size card. I have to order a proper size holder before I could ship it.

Anyway, I collect NY football Giants and NY Yankees as well as Topps football from the 1960's and 1970's. I would listen to any offer of comparable Beckett value.

camaropat likes this.
  4. camaropat

camaropat Active Member

Im a huge Broncos fan. :) What's its BV? Idk BVs, haven't owned a beckett since high school but for a decent trader I have a 2014 Chrome Pink refractor ODB rc /399. Also have a 2014 Bowman Chrome Grimble rc auto blue refractor /199 for NY Giants, and a 2014 Mustakas (SP?) refractor auto /500 for Yankees, I guessing 12 BV on those 2 combined, lol. :D

I know what you mean for holders lol. I got one big one for 1950's Topps but that's it, none for one of those either. If I don't have enough, or you don't want to trade it no worries, just caught my eye so I thought Id inquire. :)

5. gipper1985

gipper1985 Member

You know BV, book value, or 10x's an ungraded cards actual value.:D

It was an interesting card to pull, it was individually wrapped in the first box I opened. Nothing like that in the other two boxes. Is he still considered an option for the Bronco's post Manning?

It books much higher in beckett than I expected. I pay to use the beckett.com organizer for football cards. I realize that price guides are nearly useless, but i have been slowly inputting my collection. I like the fact that I can search what I have, quickly. Also, it is very helpful in identifying obscure cards and varieties.

Let me think about trade and I will PM you with my thoughts sometime soon. Thanks for the interest.

6. camaropat

camaropat Active Member

Yeah I know BV, I specifically meant whats the Osies BV. :D I always go SV when pricing my stuff so I don't use Beckett at all. I don't mind trading BV as long as its not a ridiculous amount. :)

Right now he is the guy after Manning, I think they will give him a shot. No clue how it will go as he hasn't played at all yet, lol. Manning may go for a year or 2 more too, you never know with him lol.

I believe that is a box topper or case hit because the tallboys are out of Topps and aren't oversized. Just lmk whenever you decide, no rush, Ill have that ODB as its a PC item and wont be traded for anything short of another PC item. :)

7. ranbethscards

ranbethscards NASCAR products are back baby!!!!! oh yeah! Moderator

The "Frig" redemption... gotta love that guy!

Handy_Warsaw and gipper1985 like this.
  8. cunningferry78

cunningferry78 New Member

bổ ích cho một tin. Xin thực tình cảm ơn. gắng phát huy nhé.

Draft saved Draft deleted