Basketball The Second Coming Commercial

Thats so sick the best commercial I've seen for nike in my mind.Favourite part is chris pauls steal YEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. although I don't think sheed should be in there though but all the other make it so sick so don't matter.

You don't think so? Are you kidding me man? Not trying to be racist...

All black people listen to rap. Actually a lot of younger people do... you may be older so you may not like it or ya may live in like kentucky or tennessee where country is popular, but you'd be surprised how many people listen to rap. I actually like the song... I listen to some rap, but I listen to a lot of things...

Quincy8Douby said:
You don't think so? Are you kidding me man? Not trying to be racist...

All black people listen to rap. Actually a lot of younger people do... you may be older so you may not like it or ya may live in like kentucky or tennessee where country is popular, but you'd be surprised how many people listen to rap. I actually like the song... I listen to some rap, but I listen to a lot of things...

I think you'll learn as you get older (wiser) that ALL people don't do anything, maybe majority or some, but not ALL

Well sorry... meant majority or nearly all of them. But those guys listen to rap... I've seen it in pregames or guys coming off the bus or from seeing them in person...

up in Canada everyone listens to rap in fact thats all they every kind of people lsiten to I also just watched a show on Baron Davis and he listens to the same song of 2-pac before a game thought that was kinda cool.

17jeremy said:
up in Canada everyone listens to rap in fact thats all they every kind of people lsiten to I also just watched a show on Baron Davis and he listens to the same song of 2-pac before a game thought that was kinda cool.
which song? - my favorite of his is either thugs get lonely too or dear mama.

Back