45 cards for trade

Discussion in 'Football Buy/Sell/Trade' started by T-206, Aug 27, 2013.

1. T-206

T-206 Active Member

heres the catch. I am trading these 45 cards we agree to a trade I cannot hold onto the cards for the next 45 card showing because if I do that we will never finish a trade. New guys are expected to ship first unless we have already traded before on this site.
    What I am looking for is Cowboys around the same BV for these or baseball. If you have a Nolan Ryan I don't have I will trade in your favor of BV. I know some of these sells higher than BV on FeeBay but I don't have paypal so here is your chance to make some $$ as well.
    This is a note to myself ( these cards are out of book 6)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. T-206

T-206 Active Member

Bledsoe ud choice red, traded,
    new 45 scans for trade
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. IQless1

IQless1 Active Member

I know you can't save any cards, so I'm just saying this to keep you informed. I'll go through all my football cards and sort them into teams...eventually lol...I'll give you first crack at all the Cowboys cards I pull, which should be quite a few. Once I do that, I'll post all of 'em for you to consider, and we can go from there.

Until then, good luck with your sales and trades!

4. hunter moore

hunter moore New Member

i am intrested what do you want

Draft saved Draft deleted