6 Packs of SPA!!! PULL OF A LIFETIME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Basketball Card Talk' started by A'sfan11, Feb 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ac-n-mike

ac-n-mike New Member

remember him saying he had an "offer" of $6000+? im starting to think B.S. if I am being blunt

2. UltimateDeron

UltimateDeron New Member

I offered him $4000 paypal two different times. I was told I could purchase the card before he put it up on Ebay earlier this month. I said, ok, I will take it. Then he puts it up on Ebay for $9999 bin w/bo. I then made a b/o of $4000. That was the highest offer he received out of 31 other offers. He then sent me a conter-offer of $4400. I let it expire, b/c we were going to do the original deal $4000 paypal. He contacted me confirming we could do the deal, I contacted him for his paypal email............and since that day I have not heard from him.

3. orangejello727

orangejello727 New Member

Odds are he got a better offer!! Otherwise he would have accepted your offer on ebay.

4. UltimateDeron

UltimateDeron New Member

I did contact him about a trade, this was prolly a week ago, but I have not heard back from him on a trade either. I was willing to part with all my Chris Pual PC. That includes Exquisite cards as well as rookies. That would be a very fair trade as he states he is a Wake Forest fan in his sig. But once again I have not heard from him on this trade proposal.

5. orangejello727

orangejello727 New Member

Including a CP3 /99 Exquisite rookie auto patch? Or some inserts from exquisite. Thats about the only trade id make.

But he must have recieved an offer much larger!!

6. UltimateDeron

UltimateDeron New Member

He prolly did get a better offer, but backing out of a deal twice is wrong. I think he let other peoples opinion on the card influence him on the value of the card. Like I told him, if you have 31 offers and my offer is the highest, that is most likely the price of the card. I mean, Mayo sold for less than $4,000, I bought Eric Gordon for $1,200, so my offer of $4,000 on the Rose was a very fair offer. I have no problem with the guy selling it to someone else, I would just like to know 1. who got it? 2. How much did it sell for? 3. Why he backed out of our deal twice?

7. hector234

hector234 New Member

You won't see him around. He's in over his heda right now with people filing disputes on paypal. Kid and his buddy tried to weasel some people on a box break.

8. UltimateDeron

UltimateDeron New Member

If you really must know...go look at my bucket. Anything CP3 was involved in the trade. There is near $10,000 in CP3.

9. UltimateDeron

UltimateDeron New Member

if that is the case, I am glad I did not do teh deal for the Rose. He would have taken my money and ran. Now I might be wrong, but if he does it on a case break, then what's stopping him w/ a $4,000 card?

10. hector234

hector234 New Member

Exactly, just giving you a heads up man. Long story short, he got a football case break together, SPA, and he said he would make a video. People kept pm'ing him for the video and what happened. He comes back with a video that was done in a real sketchy way. It would skip parts, and they wouldnt even say what was pulled. In a case break of SPA, there were hardly any hits. Quite a few people filed disputes on paypal and won, so thankfully they got refunded.

11. 0Braun8

0Braun8 New Member

Yeah Deron just stay away to be safe.

This kid is bad news ALL around.

He really has no idea how much trouble he is causing to people all around.

Its sad, real sad.

12. wheeler281

wheeler281 SCF LEGEND

Something does not make sense. Gpobulldog just told us Yesterday he sold it for 3500. He should know they are best friends...WHich to me was crap. FYI Deron you were paying about 1500 too much anyways LOL

13. wheeler281

wheeler281 SCF LEGEND

He got booted from other SCF over this. Kids is a Sc umbag

14. hector234

hector234 New Member

No joke bro, kid is a straight up weasel, and tried to con people

15. gladdyontherise

gladdyontherise New Member

wow, i didnt know this info about the other SCF good to know though, i blocked that person real quick, i remember hearing about someone cheating others on a SPA case break

16. UltimateDeron

UltimateDeron New Member

That is insane! I would have paid $3500! Do we know who got it?

17. Ground Support

Ground Support New Member

the next bash will result of the locking of the thread.

This thread was made for the AMAZING PULL of this card!

18. hector234

hector234 New Member

It's not bashing when everything being said is the truth. We're just trying to clear the air, and keep someone from having any problems :)

19. 0Braun8

0Braun8 New Member

Agreed, only the truth.

I dont even know why this kids account is still open.

And gpobulldog told me it sold for 4500.

So IDK whats going on.

20. tikitomoka

tikitomoka New Member

not bashing, just stating what happened. hes banned from another site as a result of what happened in his GB, he promised the card to ultimatederon and never actually sold it to him and now he doesnt even come to explain himself about any of it. me atleast, am not trying to be mean or anything, just contributing to the discussion