Advice needed.....

stalstyle21

Bench Warmer
I'm debating on what to buy......

2 boxes of 08-09 UD Black Basketball

or

1 box of 08-09 UD Black Basketball and 2 boxes of 08-09 UD Ult. Coll. Basketball

or would you wait until 08-09 Exquisite basketball came out and get that?

stalstyle21 said:
I'm debating on what to buy......

2 boxes of 08-09 UD Black Basketball

or

1 box of 08-09 UD Black Basketball and 2 boxes of 08-09 UD Ult. Coll. Basketball

or would you wait until 08-09 Exquisite basketball came out and get that?

Personaly I'd save the money and go crazy with exquisite. It is the last release of the best ud high end basketball product.

OK...

UD Black - BIGGEST hit or miss. But all cards are #ed to 99 or less I believe. Also have a shot at hitting of the LeBron inscription autos which are selling for TONS!

Ult. Collection - Always nice. Would be my pick of the 3.

Exquisite - Looks very nice this year. But no Daniel Gibson...so...you can't win! ;)

the reason I would NOT get Exquisite is because the likelihood of you getting some great are SLIM...

VERY slim

at least with the ULTIMATE and UD BLACK you are gonna get SOMETHING out of the packs... a few autos.. a few game used etc.. the Exquisite may BURN you in the end

....like a volcano chilli cheese burrito from Taco Bell

So it looks like mostly everybody says no exquisite.....I'm just worried because I got a box of black last year and got two really really crappy cards.

stalstyle21 said:
So it looks like mostly everybody says no exquisite.....I'm just worried because I got a box of black last year and got two really really crappy cards.

Compare that to a box of exquisite with crappy cards and how much worse would you feel? Talk about a waste of $$$.
Exquisite is just too risky for the price, stick with singles of that product in my opinion. UD Black is always a decent deal. 2-Packs per box for about $200. I believe every 10-box case contains a level A auto...the big stars!!
Ultimate seems ok, and priced decent so it's always worth a box or two.

GL :cool:

ac-n-mike said:
the reason I would NOT get Exquisite is because the likelihood of you getting some great are SLIM...

VERY slim

at least with the ULTIMATE and UD BLACK you are gonna get SOMETHING out of the packs... a few autos.. a few game used etc.. the Exquisite may BURN you in the end

....like a volcano chilli cheese burrito from Taco Bell

AND...there is no Daniel Gibson! :D

Back