Football Well, im offically on the patriots bandwagon

r2thej

Bench Warmer
Can you blame me? These guys can't lose! Tom Brady is the greatest blah, blah, blah...Randy Moss is the greatest (if he doesnt go to jail for domestic violence) yada, yada, yada. Old linebackers with experience is the way to go and Bill Belichick is the freaking man...I guess cheaters do win...as long as you cheat when it doesnt matter. Oh well, who really cares?? When does the NFL mock drafts start!?!

you know alot of people will call me crazy, but i really think the giants have a chance in the superbowl

in the wildcard game vs. the tampa bay bucs the giants were underdogs against the #1 pass defense in the NFC and won

in the divisional game vs Dallas the giants were underdogs against the #1 offense in the NFC and won

in the championship game vs green bay no one thought they could win everyone talked about how green bays corners were so good and they didnt even come close to stopping buress granted the game went into OT because our kicker ***** but the giants found a way to win and get into the super bowl

the giants have won 10 straight road games, on top of the fact that during the regular season the giants came closer to beating the pats than any other team (38-35) and if eli didnt throw that interception at the end the giants could had won that too, well now eli hasnt thrown an interception in 3 straight games hes playing alot smater i think its going to be one hell of a game

by the way mock drafts pretty much start right after the superbowl there are already some out there but mel kiper jr wont do his till afterwards thats the only one that matters to me because hes pretty dead on.

NyGiants123: Sorry to tell you but the giants do not have any chance whatsoever in this super bowl! The patriots are the dominate team and when they play the giants its like they will be playing a pee wee game. the giants DO NOT have any chance. right now i think the eagles can beat them...sorry but the giants do not have a chance in H*LL to win!!!!!

southhawks23 said:
NyGiants123: Sorry to tell you but the giants do not have any chance whatsoever in this super bowl! The patriots are the dominate team and when they play the giants its like they will be playing a pee wee game. the giants DO NOT have any chance. right now i think the eagles can beat them...sorry but the giants do not have a chance in H*LL to win!!!!!

lol did you not watch their past game? The giants scored the MOST points against the pats this year in 1 game, and nearly beat them

The giants are on a roll, even better than the patriots roll, they are expected tp win but the giants have been rolling and rolling

So yes they have a shot, do I think they will win ? probably not, could they upset them? Id say so

southhawks23 said:

HAHA thats what everyone said about every other game the giants played all post season well see well see

southhawks23 said:

THERE IS NO BETTING ON THIS SITE - MOD

r2thej said:
where does mel kiper jr. post his mock draft??
its usally on espn.com but i know he has his own webpage im just not sure what it is, i know he didnt do it yet most of the time it comes out at the end of febuary begining of march i belive

I think that maybe the pats will win but the giants have a favorable chance to win it all and if the pats dont win the super bowl the entire season is worthless and pointless!

still tha pats r very good but now i think the giants will win now i just suddenly changed my mind I guess lol. gonna be a good game!

Back