Redneck, can you translate this for me?

That's a lot to translate, but I understood him pretty well. Basically, lots of people wanted him but he likes Saban. Will come in and compete for the LT job off the bat :salut:

He is an absolute MFing beast :secret:

That's a lot to translate, but I understood him pretty well. Basically, lots of people wanted him but he likes Saban. Will come in and compete for the LT job off the bat :salut:

He is an absolute MFing beast :secret:
I understood him. I was just giving you are hard time. I think he is a day one LT and will dominate like Andre Smith. :(

I understood him. I was just giving you are hard time. I think he is a day one LT and will dominate like Andre Smith. :(

If he picks up the playbook well, he will be playing LT from day 1. He will be the most talented OL on campus once he steps one. We'll see how it works out on the field though.

I hope he causes Bobby Massie to come to Georgia. :pray:

If we get Massie, which my gut doesn't feel too good about, he could play RT in a year or so. Our OL is thin (thank you Shula!). If one player was going to stop him from going to a school, maybe he should consider Ohio, UAB, and Grambling ;)

If we get Massie, which my gut doesn't feel too good about, he could play RT in a year or so. Our OL is thin (thank you Shula!). If one player was going to stop him from going to a school, maybe he should consider Ohio, UAB, and Grambling ;)
He wants to go to the NFL. Ohio, UAB and Grambling would not help him do that. Georgia or Alabama would. He wants to play/start next year. I think Georgia may offer a better chance at that than Alabama, but we will see.

You are staying home on NSD, right? If so, I need text updates all MFing day because I'll be in class. :(

Yes...don't have class and will be taking the day off from work :dance: We'll work out a system to keep you up to date between now and then ;)

Yes...don't have class and will be taking the day off from work :dance: We'll work out a system to keep you up to date between now and then ;)
Once you text me saying that Marlon Brown is coming to Georgia, I'll stand up in class and do a happy dance like this...

24n4qdg.gif

Haven't kept up with his recruitment any since we aren't in it, but it would crack me up if he goes somewhere other than the viles :lollol:

Back