angry mailday...

sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
3 items, all from the same seller $5.50 combined shipping...

first class, bubblemailer, team bag...

no DC, no cases :ban:

maybe i should have asked if i could get them with a rubber band around them to save the seller money...nothing like $5.50 shipping for a $1.34 postage and small bubble, which is what $0.35 at walmart...

it was like $14 something total, but $5.50 was shipping, of which he made at least $3.50 on, which is more than 2 of the 3 cards sale price

we might have bought from the same guy. i got a lot of 15 AUs. nothing but team bag and bubble mailer. cards all had a ding in upper left corner.

it was "whosyerdadde" out of california :salut:

i didnt look over the cards, opened the mailer and was like WTF :wall:

Jordan Palmer Exq
John Broussard Exq
Anthony Spencer NT 01/49

i mean i dont expect nice cases or anything, but come on :ban:

well i left feedback, i could have been MUCH worse

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=whosyerdadde&ftab=AllFeedback

and this is the message i got back from him after i told him last night that shipping without cases doesnt cut it

Dear sliqwill,

sorry about that and thanxs for the heads up...

- whosyerdadde

i guess ill wait to see what if anything he sends me before i start spiking him with the other 2 listings...gave a 1 on shipping/handling charges

Got a neutral myself the other day because the PO messed up. card took 18 days to get to person. guy just gives the Neut didn't ask for shipping refund. or any kind of notification that he had not gotten card. Pissed.

i dont blame the PO on shipping, if at 10 days i dont have it ill ask seller a question, and if i get one of those 'it should be there by now' and i get it a few days later postmarked about the time i asked the question they get 1's for lying to me, if its postmarked within 2-3 days of sale and took the post office awhile thats fine...

Item was shipped with DC day after payment came in. So no idea why it took so long . But when you don't ask about card or even about shipping costs back and just shoot a neutral that sucks. i would have given guy shipping back .

Back