8 Players arrested in 08

Typical thuga. Of course, the national media doesn't hold them accountable because Atlanta's such a large market. And Richt gets absolutely no criticism.

Typical thuga. Of course, the national media doesn't hold them accountable because Atlanta's such a large market. And Richt gets absolutely no criticism.

Because he is a fine, fine Christian man:salut:

BTW, thanks to Jimmy Johns, we are the leaders of the Fulmer Cup :doh:

Once someone takes the time to list out who has been arrested, what they were charged with and what punishment they received from Richt, I will take the time to discuss the issue. I won't waste my time arguing with people that only look at the number 8 and think Richt and UGA is a bunch of "hugs". Get the facts straight and then come to talk. :salut:

Once someone takes the time to list out who has been arrested, what they were charged with and what punishment they received from Richt, I will take the time to discuss the issue. I won't waste my time arguing with people that only look at the number 8 and think Richt and UGA is a bunch of "hugs". Get the facts straight and then come to talk. :salut:

You're just jealous that none of the guys got arrested and kicked off the team for multiple counts of selling crack and armed robbery:salut:

Back