Panthers haul from today (Snoop and Steve Smith ahtes me)

Brad

Bench Warmer
For the past couple of years, Steve Smith ahs only signed for kids. I have outgrown passing for a kid so I have not gotten him these past couple of years. Since the fight, he has been extensively signing to make up the pr. Well, it got to the end of the line, there were two other kids and me. He signed for those two kids, including a hat and a card. I know he does not sign rookie cards so it was simply an 06 Topps and he just looked at it and passed me. Oh well.

Here is who I got:

Mr. Automatic Jake Delhomme on an 8x10 - got a little smashed in my binder :(
delhomme8x10.jpg

Now for the cards:
Top Row: Ricardo Colclough Topps Rc, 2 Jonathan Stewart Topps Rcs, Tim Shaw Score Rc
Bottom Row: Matt Moore 07 Topps, Muhsin Muhammad 05 Topps, Ken Lucas 05 Total
panthersd108.jpg

Gotta love topps, always great for IPs :)

way to go on those autos! how was snoop?
and if you want to trade that delhomme lmk:D
damn i wish i could have went:( smith did the same to me but i kept bugging him and he signed my team 8x10 and yes he was a total dick about it:ban:

way to go on those autos! how was snoop?
and if you want to trade that delhomme lmk:D
damn i wish i could have went:( smith did the same to me but i kept bugging him and he signed my team 8x10 and yes he was a total dick about it:ban:

Snoop looked good. He is stocky for a RB, and shorter than I thought. I am 5'11" to 6' in shoes, I had atleast an inch and a half on him. He looked pretty good in practice.

From what I saw, Matt Moore struggled some. Basanez looked much better, but then again that was 30 minutes out of a 2 hour practice.

Nice stuff! Looks like ya had fun! :cheers:

What is up with Smith anyway, no love for his fans over the age of 14 or something? :confused: Isn't it the parents that do all the buying of the tickets that pay his salary? :scratch:

Nice stuff! Looks like ya had fun! :cheers:

What is up with Smith anyway, no love for his fans over the age of 14 or something? :confused: Isn't it the parents that do all the buying of the tickets that pay his salary? :scratch:

But apparently the grown ups sell his stuff on ebay. I was sorta pissed sinc ehe signed for a lot of people, including adults, some who you could tell were dealers. It came to the end of the line, and he just passed, when I asked nicely. Oh well, I have a couple of his stuff, but the last time I got him was 2004, maybe 2005.

Back