Football Steal?? LT 1/1!

good buy but its not 1/1 and seller lied it was picked up by the seller at the Fleer Bankruptsy sale and he encased it and called it a 1/1 hence the reason why no auto and no jersey and no serial #

randallcards said:
good buy but its not 1/1 and seller lied it was picked up by the seller at the Fleer Bankruptsy sale and he encased it and called it a 1/1 hence the reason why no auto and no jersey and no serial #

Interesting . . .I knew it was a prototype, however I didnt know it was a home-made 1/1

not prototype just a card in the warehouse that they didnt have the $$ to insert a jersey peice or auto

randallcards said:
not prototype just a card in the warehouse that they didnt have the $$ to insert a jersey peice or auto

If you look at the other link posted a different seller sold the same thing in the same type of case. You sure these were put out in those cases? Are there multiple people out there making the same cases and stickers?

kutzy said:
If you look at the other link posted a different seller sold the same thing in the same type of case. You sure these were put out in those cases? Are there multiple people out there making the same cases and stickers?

these are his home made cases, trust me anyone can do it

randallcards said:
these are his home made cases, trust me anyone can do it

just curious because like I said I seen a different seller with the same thing. Should I call BS on it? Or is it still something for good trade value?

kutzy said:
just curious because like I said I seen a different seller with the same thing. Should I call BS on it? Or is it still something for good trade value?

i mean its a cool card u got it cheep enough so idk

Back