More rookies

rexvos

Bench Warmer
A few more rookies in today:

One for the Hall of Fame set and the Team of the 90s set
rmcdaniell89pspsa9.jpg

Also got these baseball in:

1986 Donruss Glenn Davis PSA 10 - very surprized when logging this in that it was a Pop 1.
gdavis86donpsa10.jpg

1988 Fleer Update John Smoltz PSA 9
jsmoltz88fupsa9.jpg

1986 Topps Traded Bo Jackson PSA 9
bjackson86ttpsa9.jpg

1980 Topps Mike Scott Rookie PSA 9
mscott80tpsa9.jpg

and was going to grab this in a 9, but got a smoking deal on this one, when I was a kid my favorite players did not do steroids, they did coke

dstrawberry83ttpsa10.jpg

Nice once again

Every time i look at your vintage stuff i kick myself for not collecting when i was younger.
I had a friend in the early sixtys that collected heavy, his name was Roger Marris & of course Marris was his favorite, kid had an incredable collection, i used my pulls for bicycle motor sounds. I was at a customers site in the 80's & a UPS guy came over & said he reconigzed me from back then & it was Roger. I asked if he still had his collections & he just gave a big smile.

Nice once again

Every time i look at your vintage stuff i kick myself for not collecting when i was younger.
I had a friend in the early sixtys that collected heavy, his name was Roger Marris & of course Marris was his favorite, kid had an incredable collection, i used my pulls for bicycle motor sounds. I was at a customers site in the 80's & a UPS guy came over & said he reconigzed me from back then & it was Roger. I asked if he still had his collections & he just gave a big smile.

that is cool. I used to collect older baseball stuff, but I sold most of it. Besides my 69 set and a few player collections most of my stuff is from the 80s.

Back