Anybody want to do 50/50 for Spring Training?

Discussion in 'Autographs (Through The Mail & In Person)' started by tigsfan, Jan 28, 2008.

1. tigsfan

tigsfan New Member

Me being in Michigan & not having a Flordia home:( got me to start trying to do 50/50 with any members out there that want to do it:D. I would like to have all cards there by Spring Training!!!;) I just ask for a list of players that you would want from me that we can do this with.

For those who don't know what 50/50 is, here's my best explanation:

I send you cards of players on the team(s) that you are going to see (i.e. Cameron Maybin & Andrew Miller from the Marlins). I would send you two cards, one you send back to me & the other you get to keep. Then after Spring Training is over, you send me back all cards that you got signed for me.

Sound easy enough to do? Trust me, it is. You get free cards of players who you can get AU's of without using your own cards!

2. stanandgee

stanandgee New Member

are you looking for the tigers

3. tigsfan

tigsfan New Member

Anybody actually.

4. dtrainddog

dtrainddog New Member

I might be willing to try it for the Yankees Spring Training next year. I actually got quite a few young studs to sign some cards for me TTM. Although the older guys are harder to get TTM, but I got one superstar to sign for me IP.

5. tigsfan

tigsfan New Member

I hit up TigerFest every winter, but sometimes you fail to get the one you want (came short on Ordoñez a few years back). Hit me up around New Year's & I'll have something for you then.;)

Draft saved Draft deleted