Need money...Bring in your mid to high end autos/patches/ect

tazmatt82

Bench Warmer
Need money to fix the car or whatever is going on.....

I am looking to buy alot of cards right now, and I have cash in hand. I will pay via paypal only, since this is the best way to protect the seller and the buyer. Not looking for anything particular, leave a list or a bucket, it doesn't matter. You can pm me or shoot me an email at [email protected] as well. Thanks for looking and hopefully there will be alot of buying ahead!!!:p :p

P.S. If there is anything that is off limits (or something that will be inflated in price) please let me know so I do not waste your time or mine. Just want to keep everything clean and fair. Thanks.

M

will sell you this lot

greg olsen press pass auto /50- 18
adrian peterson press pass game day jersey- 30
charlie whitehurst contenders auto- 15
mushin muhammed sweet spot auto- 6

for $55 paypal dlvd..or look at the prices individually outside

sorry....no thanks.

M

hornsfan92 said:
will sell you this lot

greg olsen press pass auto /50- 18
adrian peterson press pass game day jersey- 30
charlie whitehurst contenders auto- 15
mushin muhammed sweet spot auto- 6

for $55 paypal dlvd..or look at the prices individually outside

tazmatt82 said:
Need money to fix the car or whatever is going on.....

I am looking to buy alot of cards right now, and I have cash in hand. I will pay via paypal only, since this is the best way to protect the seller and the buyer. Not looking for anything particular, leave a list or a bucket, it doesn't matter. You can pm me or shoot me an email at [email protected] as well. Thanks for looking and hopefully there will be alot of buying ahead!!!:p :p

P.S. If there is anything that is off limits (or something that will be inflated in price) please let me know so I do not waste your time or mine. Just want to keep everything clean and fair. Thanks.

M

hi, check the buckett thanks

Back