UFC/WEC/PRIDE

windmortal

Bench Warmer
I know this isn't the most conventional collection, but I'm very proud of it.

The goofy looking guy in all the pictures on the first page is me with MMA personalities. On the left, those interested can view my growing sports card collection, as well as my extensive IP autograph collection.

I'd love to hear your thoughts.

Thanks

Kerry

MMA pictures by windmortal - Photobucket

Hockey cards for Seahawks said:
Nice collection.. I am unfamiliar with the UFC card products.. are there any older fighters Autos in the collection or just current roster? I would sure love a Vitor Belfort auto.

It's a 100-card base set with parallels of /288 and /1 ... There's two insert sets (40) Top Ten Fight cards and (20) Victorious Debut. Those inserts also have parallels /88 and /1. There are Event-used material cards and mat used cards, as well as autographs. Blue autos are more common than the red ones which are numbered to 25. The only older fighter in the collection is Royce Gracie.

The new product is going to be released this week at the UFC Fan Expo in Las Vegas. My wife and I will be attending the expo and the UFC 100 event. We're so stoked. We're going to get to meet a lot of fighters and other fight game personalities. We're also attending UFC 101 in Philly in Aug!

Kerry

AWESOME STUFF! I love these 2...

McFedries_Drew.jpg

GurgelAuto.jpg

Gurgel's autograph is one of the coolest I've ever seen

Hello everyone. Just returned from UFC 100 and the fan expo and have lots to share. I picked up quite a few sportscards at the event, as well as tons of autographs and photos.

Here's a link to some of the photos that I've downloaded so far. I'll be adding scans of sportscards and the dozens of autos I got later this week. But for now, here's some picks. I think my favorites are me with Gabe Gonzaga, Big Nog and Nate Diaz ...

http://s659.photobucket.com/albums/u...on/MMA/UFC100/

Back