Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Hobby Exclusives - Joshsmith

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Cardboard Junction - hunedaddy

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Mile High Sports Cards - Ours

Votes: 7 29.2%

• Total voters
23 R, I think all names above would be great, but as a suggestion, I would put this poll on maybe two or three other sites, not only will it get the names out there for future buisness prospects, but you will also get some better numbers are far as votes go.

I'd just explain the situation.

You are planning to open an online cardshop, and would like users to vote on the name. As long as you don't insert a URL, I don't think they would consider it spam. Beckett may, they deleted my post about my manning pull, because I linked it to this sites gallery, but if you start a new thread, with the poll I think you will be alright.

rynesandbergfan23 said:
I'd just explain the situation.

You are planning to open an online cardshop, and would like users to vote on the name. As long as you don't insert a URL, I don't think they would consider it spam. Beckett may, they deleted my post about my manning pull, because I linked it to this sites gallery, but if you start a new thread, with the poll I think you will be alright.
Well...what doesnt beckett delete?

I'd post something on TCC. They are very accepting of directing users to other sites. Freespeech and such. Some people get upset, but the founder allows it.

hunedaddy said:
I'd post something on TCC. They are very accepting of directing users to other sites. Freespeech and such. Some people get upset, but the founder allows it.
Yeah that site is very forgiving on many things, except bad traders. as far as i kno. They seem to allow pretty much ne thing

Back