Hey Tommy Bowden...

T.J.

Bench Warmer
YA FIRED!

1103840083_1620.jpg

It is not on the athletic site yet. I wonder who is interim coach. Maybe Dabo

EDIT: Just read that article and it is on ESPNews

Last edited by a moderator:
Why would we want another loser from a lesser conferance and school?

I bet Bobby Johnson's phone is ringing and so is Will Muschamps. Also, would not mind Rich Rod :pray:

Cullen harper said "It's what he deserves" talking about Tommy getting the can since harper was benched and was not told before it was announced publicly

A 5-star and a 4-star have already jumped ship. Also, maybe if Harper hadn't played like crap all season, he wouldn't be riding the pine in favor of Korn.

A 5-star and a 4-star have already jumped ship. Also, maybe if Harper hadn't played like crap all season, he wouldn't be riding the pine in favor of Korn.
Both Safeties too. The #1 and #7 safeties in the country. :cheers: Also, J.K. Jay (#13 OT, 4-star) is looking around. :dance:

Both Safeties too. The #1 and #7 safeties in the country. :cheers: Also, J.K. Jay (#13 OT, 4-star) is looking around. :dance:

Loston was probably never going to sign. I am suprised on Jay, based on what I have heard and also about Holloman. I think we will keep atleast one, but that happens whenever there is a coaching change. Dabo is one of our best recruiters so I am sure they made him coach to keep recruits for the most part and he does have potential to be a HC one day.

Loston was probably never going to sign. I am suprised on Jay, based on what I have heard and also about Holloman. I think we will keep atleast one, but that happens whenever there is a coaching change. Dabo is one of our best recruiters so I am sure they made him coach to keep recruits for the most part and he does have potential to be a HC one day.
J.K. Jay was on the phone with UGA about a possible visit a little while ago. Not saying he is jumping ship, but you never know. Eric Fields will jump ship too I think, but he is not going to qualify so it doesn't matter.

Back