Ngata's a Rugby man - Steelers/Ravens game

scotsman

Bench Warmer
Anyone catch the video clip of Ravens' Ngata playing rugby in his college days. The commentators were reverential in describing his skills at the game - superb runs and great tackles with 0 pads. He has stepped up in my opinion after seeing that. Good to see CBS recognise the game my lads play and I used to play.

If you didn't see it then ignore this post;)

doesn't rugby hurt like hell???

when your in a scrum (think that's what it's called, big circle with heads in and rubbing each others ears), that gives me a headache just watching it

doesn't rugby hurt like hell???

when your in a scrum (think that's what it's called, big circle with heads in and rubbing each others ears), that gives me a headache just watching it

Scrum = 8 lumps "packing" against each other. 3 in the front row, 2 with heads between arses, then further one between those two. Two attached to the sides. Huge impact as the engage - my son plays "hooker" in the middle - dangerous as risk of scrum collapse always present. Cauliflower ears worth checking out!

http://images.google.co.uk/imgres?i...v=/images?q=cauliflower+ears+rugby&um=1&hl=en

Back