Baseball Need Advice: Haven't collected since the '89 UD series. New to GU Stuff. H

rarerookies

Bench Warmer
I am new to all this game used stuff and and graded cards. The last time I collected was when UD was just starting out and I stood in line at the comic store to get what I thought the most expensive card packs there ever would be until the $20+ packs of cards you see now.

Anyway, I like the game used stuff a lot cause it seems that in the world of pack to slab its not hard to get a gem mint ten but if you’ve got one of only 100 ever made of some card.

Since I am new I’d ask for some advice from some seasoned vets. These are the cards I have got so far and prices I paid. Good buy, bad buy?>

Thanks

Dale Murphy Absolute Memorabilia 2004 #AI-33(GU Jersey & Auto) Paid about $18.00 for this one

Lou Brock Topps Chrome Record Breakers (GU Bat) Can’t fully remember, less than $10.00

murphyandbrock.jpg

The Brock book range is $8-$15 and the Murphy $12.50-$30, so you got a fair deal on both of them. If you need me to explain how "the book" works, lmk and I can do that.

Also, if you see something in my stuff below, I'd be willing to work with you and find a reasonable price for anything you may see.

Back