Not sure how to react to this...

bamasa37sb34

Bench Warmer
Mark Ingram is being mentioned for the Heisman, as I'm sure most you college fans have seen over the last few days. This a sensation I'm not used to.....an Alabama player being mentioned in the same sentence as that is crazy indeed. Shaun Alexander was mentioned for a while back in '99, David Palmer in '93 (would've had a chance to win it in '94 had he returned) and I do believe that is all for 'Bama. Hope he gets it, because that would probably mean we beat florida in the SECCG :pray:

BTW, if any of you are watching a 'Bama game and want to get wasted in a hurry, here's a drinking game for you:

Anytime it is mentioned that Alabama has never had a Heisman winner, take a shot

Anytime it is mention that the awbs have had a couple, take two shots

Anytime it is mentioned that Alabama fans are absolutely devestated and in some kind of spiraling state of depression and can barely get up in the morning due to either or both of the previous statements, take three shots.

Since Ingram will be in the mix for this week anyways, you could be passed out by the end of the first quarter I'd bet :D

I can think of three different Northern Illinois players that have been mentioned in the same sentence as the Heisman during that same period of time. Wow.

The Heisman thing is something we've texted about the last two weeks. I hope they don't mention it again or I will miss the game because I will be passed out :wall: ...

Did you know that David Palmer finished 3rd in the balloting in '93 ???? :shot:

I have always seen where Bama was proud of the fact they had so many Championship and no heisman trophys it ment they played team ball and have never put one player in front of the entire team.

Anyways I think Ingram is a great player have a good year and should be in the mix of things. I mean last years winner is out, Tebow is not doing that great this season and no one else has stepped up to the plate and set themselves ahead of the pack besides Ingram. Good luck to the kid!

here is the short list for the Heisman in order:

1. Ingram
2. Clausen
3. McCoy

I think McCoy is a distant 3rd. IF Clausen would have beat USC the award was his, even though Ingram is the best player in the country right now.

here is the short list for the Heisman in order:

1. Ingram
2. Clausen
3. McCoy

I think McCoy is a distant 3rd. IF Clausen would have beat USC the award was his, even though Ingram is the best player in the country right now.

I think Clausen had a great chance but with 3 losses he is out of it now. I am also still seeing Tebow on top of alot of list which is a freaking joke to me.

KelsoBURN.png

Back