blind buy

sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
no players named in description (for the auto part), blind 36 for $30 dlvd...

Jordy Nelson HIT
Matt Flynn Bowman SOTF
Dennis Northcutt Bowman

:think:

could have used that Flynn on Friday last week :doh: should still get a few bucks for it...

also came with some UD RCs, Flacco, Felix, AP (both :shifty: :salut:)

my Shawne Merriman lot has been hungup at the stupid sort place for 4 days now :doh: :wall: i figure Monday ill get quite a few packages...hopefully they get here tomorrow, but im guessing monday...

also hit the pill jackpot...blood pressure x2, potassium, sleeping pills, and one other bottle :dance: ive been out of the sleeping pill for like a week now, i have 2 different ones i take nightly...maybe now ill be able to sleep past 5am :pray:

Are you drunk when you write this stuff or on your sleeping pills?

36AU for $30 DLVD, seems like a solid buy...you might be surprised by some of the stuff that people dont list in lots they sell, and as many flippers would agree, if you can do stuff for under $1 dlvd on an AU lot its a decent buy, as long as its not loaded with 91 Pro Line, and Signature Rookies

36AU for $30 DLVD, seems like a solid buy...you might be surprised by some of the stuff that people dont list in lots they sell, and as many flippers would agree, if you can do stuff for under $1 dlvd on an AU lot its a decent buy, as long as its not loaded with 91 Pro Line, and Signature Rookies

I have ran into the signature rookies lot....but ended up paying like $.30 per...so wasn't really pissed.....I actually don't mind the 96 or later pro line...I think they are nice looking

I wasn't talking about the buy, that was solid. I was talking about the absurd use of smileys that make the post look like it should be in a childrens book.

Back