NHL FA AT 12pm

Well Niskanen went to the Capitals. 7 years, 40.25 million. A lot cheaper than what I've heard he was going to get. I heard 7 maybe 8 million a year and he got less than 6. Would have been nice to see the Wings get him, but now we have to look elsewhere.

I guess the Blackhawks got some dude...

the sports talk radio guys kept talking about how there are TONS of fake Twitter accounts that are essentially clones that are super active today and catch a ton of media wanting to be first, so they don't check, and get nailed reporting goofy stuff...

I have heard about the fake twitter accounts. One of them said Niskanen was going to Detroit but nobody had actually heard anything about it. I had about 6 of my friends text me that so I had to look for myself and found nothing.

Some big moves happened

Lightning
Picked up Strolman from NY 5 yr 20m
Brian Boyle NY as well
Nabokov as a back up goalie

But think Washington added some D with Orpik and Nish

Panthers with 5 signings
Dallas with a few big moves
ST louis did a bunch as well.

Miller time now in Vancouver.

Lots of moves

I have heard about the fake twitter accounts. One of them said Niskanen was going to Detroit but nobody had actually heard anything about it. I had about 6 of my friends text me that so I had to look for myself and found nothing.
We heard about that tweet at work, had me going for a minute, but then found out it was a fake tweet, guess I got a laugh out of it. We did just sign Kevin Porter from Buffalo :shifty: Dont get it!o_O:LOL:

Back