Any WWE/TNA for trade?

camaropat

Bench Warmer
Looking for relics and autos mainly. Looking for a TON of people in both companies, Divas/Knockouts especially, lol. I have a bit of WWE to trade, please ask for a list as I dont have a trade bucket for wrestling, most anything pictured in library is NFT! Please look in the for trade folders, and can trade from any other sport I got. :)

My main wants are Stacy Kieber event worn, Miz Auto, anything Dolph Ziggler, anything CM Punk, anything Daniel Bryan, AJ Styles, Kurt Angle, Velvet Sky, Mr. Kennedy Kennedy/Anderson Anderson :D , Kane, Eve, Edge, Undertaker, Triple H, Shawn Michaels, Lita, Christy Hemme, and the list goes on. If you got sombody not listed, feel free to ask if Im interested, as long as they arent journeymen who are there just to lose I probably will want it.

If you got somthing good I have a 2012 Topps Undertaker Wrestlemania Mat I may be persuaded to part with too.

Hi, thanks for the response. I found these Cubs:

2013 Gypsy Queen Ryne Sandberg
2013 GQ mini Billy Williams
2013 Bowman Chrome Christian Villanueva
2013 Bowman Soriano,Rizzo, Barney, and Gioskar Amaya.

If you dont mind can you post who the wrestling cards are? Thanks!

Hi, thanks for the response. I found these Cubs:

2013 Gypsy Queen Ryne Sandberg
2013 GQ mini Billy Williams
2013 Bowman Chrome Christian Villanueva
2013 Bowman Soriano,Rizzo, Barney, and Gioskar Amaya.

If you dont mind can you post who the wrestling cards are? Thanks!

Smack Down 73 Randy Orton
60 Jay Uso
62 Jinder Mahal
64 Josh Mathews
81 Undertaker
Triple 3 TT29 3 WWE UniverseKofi Kingston
RAW 34 Rosa Mendes

I have a SoCal Val auto, Madison Rayne auto, and Velvet Sky auto. I am interested in the Undertake mat and Sting and Ted Dibiase Sr. from wrestling.

Rickey Henderson and Sean Casey from baseball

No Sting, DiBiase Sr Rickey, or Casey. Undertaker is still available though. I like the So Cal Val and Velvet Sky autos. Do you have a scan of the Velvet, Ive got a couple already so I need to make sure its not a double. :) Thanks!

No Sting, DiBiase Sr Rickey, or Casey. Undertaker is still available though. I like the So Cal Val and Velvet Sky autos. Do you have a scan of the Velvet, Ive got a couple already so I need to make sure its not a double. :) Thanks!

I will trade the So Cal Val auto straight up for the Undertaker relic.

Right now its a temporary manager where you post it up, and then the other person posts they confirm, ect. :) Ill wait to see what we can get done with the Undertaker stuff before posting. :)

Bump this back up, still looking for a TON of stuff, even stuff from wrestlers not listed. More than happy to trade from any sport for these. :)

Well, got another Wrestling trade in here, are there any more out there looking to dump WWE/TNA for Football, basketball, baseball, or whatever else I can find? :D

Back