not a bad start to the year...

sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
alright, first posting of the year...at least for mail...this is the ok or better stuff...2 of the SPA Patch/AU not scanned cause they went into the 'damaged' box :doh: the Jonathan Joseph SPA Gold is Jersey # :salut: but all this crap and a bunch of other crap autos were somewhere around $80 based on eBay bucks and what is still outstanding to arrive...the Momentums are /25 with the exception of the Gilmore...is that a decent product?...got them and a few more as part of a SUPER CHEAP lot :salut:

Jan12577_zps2917bc47.jpg

Jan12578_zpsdb469045.jpg

Jan12579_zpsf235e804.jpg

Jan12580_zps4c752365.jpg

Jan12583_zpsf4f11a3f.jpg

Jan12581_zps4e8317a6.jpg

Jan12582_zpsca4c5663.jpg

Jan12584_zps7e3aad9f.jpg

Very nice! What do you need on the Kerrigan?

ill toss it to the side, i have quite a few 'andy' cards tossed aside...ill have to let you know what all is in the pile one of these days...got a Weathersby SPA from those SPA lots at the end of the year, think there is a Pollard SPA, some Stubbs...

ill toss it to the side, i have quite a few 'andy' cards tossed aside...ill have to let you know what all is in the pile one of these days...got a Weathersby SPA from those SPA lots at the end of the year, think there is a Pollard SPA, some Stubbs...

Haha. Thanks man!

Very decent lot! Hang on to the Nick Toon for me and include it in your next shipping costs :salut:

crap...gotta do it all...

and that wasnt 1 lot, that was more than 5 :salut: sellers...sure i got 17 singles from 1 dude, but the largest lot was 35 :scratch:

still waiting for eBay to do another listing promo...most of my stuff up on there now ends in 10-12 days...havent done much in the way of making listings from the new stuff, a fair number of it is stuff i already have, so i have to wait for those to end...cant land a decent size lot at a nice price of late...

Back