Group sub #2

rexvos

Bench Warmer
Okay I already found another card I want to send, was looking through one of my sets and found a perfect 1993 Upper Deck Jeter rookie.

Lets start the process, here is how it works, get a list together for me and pm what you want to send. I will get you a total cost, which will include sub, shipping back from PSA and shipping to you.

You can either paypal me the cash for the transaction using the gift option from a paypal balance or send me a check or money order.

We have to get the order end by the end of the month to get the 4.50 rate per card.

So you have until the end of next week to mail me cards and get a total from me.

Lets do this thing. Want more participation this time!

ill look through some bollers later in the week, may have something worth sending...may slab the 05 Mirror Emmy autos :shifty:

:wall:

dont think i have any base that i went to send in...ive already got the 'major' bollers in PSA 10 or BGS 9.5

I have some decent 84 Topps RCs I need to send, but I don't have the proper card holders for them...what are we talking?

Hey Mike you wouldn't happen to have any 82 topps Football i'm looking for a James Wilder Rc #507 need to get one graded from my Bucs collection also need some 95 SP of D. Brooks and Warren Sapp. LMK .

Hey Mike you wouldn't happen to have any 82 topps Football i'm looking for a James Wilder Rc #507 need to get one graded from my Bucs collection also need some 95 SP of D. Brooks and Warren Sapp. LMK .

I might still have them, but I do not know if I will be able to dig through and find them.

Need the cards to me in hand by Friday 28th if possible, we could stretch it until Monday the 31st but that will be pushing it. Really need by Friday.

Back