Basketball Basketball cards

Andrew Townsend

Bench Warmer
Is anybody interested in buying Kobe Bryant, Michael Jordan, Autographs, 1000s of basketball cards. I am new to this my name is Andrew. I am from St Louis. I am looking for buyers would like to chat in what I have.

That sounds like quite a collection you have there. I just have a couple questions for you. Do you have any certificates of authenticity for your autographs? How much are you asking for them, and how many of them do you have? I'll look forward for your reply and get back to you as soon as possible.

There is a strong market for both the players you mentioned. Any of their cards are marketable.

Autos are different. Most are called "junk" and are not worth much. It really comes down to the player who signed it. A Jordan auto can fetch $5000, for example, where an unknown rookie from ten years ago may not even be worth a buck.

The same goes for other, more common, cards. A common Larry Bird is worth far more than some guy (or girl) who's only success was being on a practice squad or something.

Me? I like autos a lot, but my $$$ is extremely limited, and I rarely purchase anything anymore. I recently broke my rule against buying anything, but I used a Christmas Bonus to do it, and I felt I earned the right to splurge lol...Sorry to say, but it's highly unlikely that I'm your guy, buying-wise. Good luck though.

Hope that helps.

That sounds like quite a collection you have there. I just have a couple questions for you. Do you have any certificates of authenticity for your autographs? How much are you asking for them, and how many of them do you have? I'll look forward for your reply and get back to you as soon as possible.
Well I took a lot of pictures. Yes I have Certificates of authenticity. Got Vince Carter Press Pass North Carolina auto, Derek Fisher prosign, Andrei Kirlenko Topps Matrix auto, Richard Jefferson UD legend auto,Legendary David Thompson auto, shreef Abdur Rahim Rookie exclusive auto, Marquis Daniels Topps Finest auto, and more about eleven autos. 150.00 for the autos maybe Will be reasonable. I am trying to sell all my cards. I am willing to negotiate. I want to sell. Just let me know. I can take more pictures. I want to sell my whole collection.Email [email protected]. Pictures are down below

Attachments

• IMG_1302.JPG
    IMG_1302.JPG
    92.9 KB · Views: 134
  • IMG_1304.JPG
    IMG_1304.JPG
    86.5 KB · Views: 138
  • IMG_1305.JPG
    IMG_1305.JPG
    80 KB · Views: 138
  • IMG_1306.JPG
    IMG_1306.JPG
    73.8 KB · Views: 134
  • IMG_1385.JPG
    IMG_1385.JPG
    95.8 KB · Views: 144
  • IMG_1387.JPG
    IMG_1387.JPG
    81.8 KB · Views: 128
  • IMG_1390.JPG
    IMG_1390.JPG
    96.4 KB · Views: 132
  • IMG_1520.JPG
    IMG_1520.JPG
    86.4 KB · Views: 128
  • IMG_1521.JPG
    IMG_1521.JPG
    82.4 KB · Views: 126
  • IMG_1522.JPG
    IMG_1522.JPG
    67.9 KB · Views: 136

That sounds interesting. I cannot believe you are new to this though. I am amazed that someone who is new at this would have so many cards already, and want to sell them. Good luck with your collection. ZThe pictures are great. I am sure they are worth a little something.

Back