Hockey Anyone see the game!

17jeremy

Bench Warmer
Pens and the Habs.People are calling it the classic now. The pens cam out on top in a shoot out wiht malkin winning it for them.Ayone see it it was awesome to watch crosby got like 2 or 3 assists malkin a goal staal rang it of the post with seconds left in OT these are the games you gotta love.

17jeremy said:
Pens and the Habs.People are calling it the classic now. The pens came out on top in a shoot out with malkin winning it for them. Anyone see it it was awesome to watch crosby got like 2 or 3 assists malkin a goal staal rang it of the post with seconds left in OT these are the games you gotta love.

Was at work, so I missed it. Better go watch the highlites. :)

was a nice game... for the final 6 mins, ot and shoot out that i got to watch... they always say the toughest lead to hold in hockey is a 2 goal lead. the game was a perfect example of how inconsistent the nhl refs are. montreal got ripped off in the souray incident. which led to other non calls later in the game. esp. the koivu crap that he got away with in OT.

yeh but souray shouldn't have gone after the pen player it was a clean hit koivu just got crushed. oh yeh troy are you still interested in my bell young gun?

17jeremy said:
yeh but souray shouldn't have gone after the pen player it was a clean hit koivu just got crushed. oh yeh troy are you still interested in my bell young gun?

ya that was a cheap shot by Souray, and that butt-end on Crosby.

yeh I like how crosby got him back on the faceoff he gave him the old sluw foot.He needs to stick up for himself more in my mind. Like when blake speared him crosby should have fought him he could take blake I think he needs to show the other players in the league hes a goal scorer but hes not a wimp.

Back