In the words of the immortal R.E.M......

jeffmu

Bench Warmer
...."It's the end of the world as we know it"
Yes, it has happened, Sliqwill has caused me to spend the most I've ever spent on a SINGLE Brad Smith card, but we all know what he's been hoarding from this loyal Mizzou collector, the 2006Bowman Chrome Gold Refractor Auto!!! I now own serial number 14/50, I'd get ya a scan, but I'll have to do that at another time, but yes, it's time for me to buy a lottery ticket....and I promise I'll get a scan up soon, Lord knows we know what the card looks like as it's been part of his sig since I've known of him. I am now the official hoarder of ANYTHING 2006 National Treasures Brad Smith, let me have a shot or send it my way.
Jeff

I already sent you my National Treasures Brad Smith card:D

Poopy,
I greatly appreciate it, hopefully you noticed I put up props on the temp site, I'm working on a Calhoun from the local shop for you as well, I have one bush league one already for you, just wanted to up the ante.....keep your eye out for other NT Smith's on the cheap;)

im shocked that is the most youve paid for a card...ive dropped about 9x what you paid for that on a single card and 50x that on a lot in 1 shot...

not too mnay of the Smiths i have surface on ebay that often

Back