Attention all members - please read.

lumm0x

Bench Warmer
We all know you have many choices online for the card hobby and we thank you for being part of The Collectors Group. We value your membership and contributions to this site. Many of us are also members and participate on other trading and collecting sites and you are always welcome to explore as you wish. We do ask that as a courtesy, and in the same respect every other site requests, that you do refrain from using TCG or it's membership features as a means to recruit members to other sites or to spam other sites. Everyone is accessible through a variety of means and it is just common courtesy and respect to those that make this site possible not to undermine this effort.

We want to make TCG an all around collecting and hobby experience over all sports and we want you to be a part of that evolution. We encourage you to help in that effort and ask that you in turn respect the efforts of all other hobby sites when doing this. It reflects poorly upon us and this site should you promote our features while elsewhere in the hobby community. We do not want our membership to be at the expense of someone else or through unprincipled practices. Please allow TCG to be built and grow upon it's benefits, it's desire to participate in the hobby and it's member reputations.

:salut:

Feel free to leave your comments or further suggestions here.

very well spoken kelly and i hope that our members realize that it's an unwritten rule among hobby sites that you don't spam other sites.

take it as the compliment it is. As for those who were spammed, if you have not already been appologized to by me then one is coming (or you can take this as a mass appology for letting it go on as long as we did). As punishment we will sentence the moderator of your choice to 30 minutes of joey highlights....

take it as the compliment it is. As for those who were spammed, if you have not already been appologized to by me then one is coming (or you can take this as a mass appology for letting it go on as long as we did). As punishment we will sentence the moderator of your choice to 30 minutes of joey highlights....

that is harsh, man that's mean and below the belt

seriously if you were spammed by someone using our PM system, I am sorry and am really glad you just let it roll off your shoulder. I hope you understand by no means were we condoning that nor what that kind of crap associated with our site

Back