Carmelo Anthony Traded to the Knicks

Discussion in 'Basketball Card Talk' started by wheeler281, Feb 21, 2011.

1. wheeler281

wheeler281 SCF LEGEND

2. JR-Balla

JR-Balla New Member

3. wheeler281

wheeler281 SCF LEGEND

I am so glad they finally got it done. I understand they gave up a few players but it has gotten so bad that somehow they were plyaing .500 ball and people were wanting to hold onto system players

4. cowboyzqna

cowboyzqna New Member

Knicks Lakers..... just sounds good :)

5. cowboyzqna

cowboyzqna New Member

Will CP3 follow suit?

6. HiEnd

HiEnd New Member

HUUUUUUUUUUUUGE!

One happy NYK fan. Gave up some ok 2nd tier players for a superstar,and they don't come along everyday

7. Ground Support

Ground Support New Member

They still play in a very stacked east.

Don't think their road is going to be easy. Miami, Chicago and Orlando aren't going anywhere.

Boston have a couple good years left..

Man, the playoffs are going to be good this year.

8. CLG

CLG New Member

Man! What a nice deal for the Knicks. I'm a Lakers fan and the sound of Melo being a Laker was nice and all, but he does not fit in at all. Perfect fit for the Knicks.

9. bjtheman1

bjtheman1 New Member

Definitely makes the East stronger, and the Knicks now might be a contender if they get some chemistry going quick.

10. Andre_Johnson80

Andre_Johnson80 New Member

hopefully the east can stack up against the west now, knicks will be solid with billups, anthony, amare, should be fun to see how it unravels

11. wheeler281

wheeler281 SCF LEGEND

I have been waiting for this all year. They got to keep Fields which I am super stoked about...

Draft saved Draft deleted