Is Anyone Here A Pro Wrestling Fan?

johnnyboy1999

Bench Warmer
I am a huge pro wrestling fan and proud of it. There seems to be this stigma attached to pro wrestling. People always say stupid stuff like, "you know its fake don't you". LOL! Of course we know it is fake. I don't understand the negative vibes, but i really do not care at the end of the day. I have followed pro wrestling since i was about 9 or 10 years old. I follow all the promotions, WWE, TNA, ROH and New Japan.

I am twenty two and i've watched pro wrestling since i was eleven years old. I've downloaded old fights as much as possible, but nowadays pro wrestling it's just too fake for me. It seems they don't even try anymore, and that makes me sad. Still, i try to catch up by watching all Royal Rumble or Wrestlemania :)

I'd say the stigma of the "fake" allegation is based on the idea that Wrestling (as in WWE and WCW) are not actually sports...they're entertainment. They are generally the toughest people around, an in the best shape usually, but it's more a drama-type thing, like a soap opera, than any true competition.

My favorite is always going to be Cactus Jack, because he sucked at acrobatics and lacked just about every skill you'd need for Wrestling but loved it so much you could see it on his face every time he had a chance to get in the ring. What really cemented it for me was the fact he would take a beating and bleed like crazy....but have that grin on his face and keep going after his "opponent". It was very entertaining lol

I used to be a Pro Wrestling fan when I was younger. My favorite era was when the nWo first started. They had Hollywood Hogan, Scott Hall, Kevin Nash, X-Pac, and "The Madness" (Macho Man). There were a lot more members but those were my five favorite. After the nWo was disbanded wrestling went way downhill and I couldn't stomach watching it anymore.

Back