Football UD Icons BRETT FAVRE LETTERMAN

devilsfan1967

Bench Warmer
I just tried one box of Icons and I pulled the much talked about Favre Letterman Redemption which will be his first card pictured in Jets uniform..........SWEET and its FT

You sure it will be in Jets uniform? These cards are made months in advance usally base card version in set of card you gettin. I pull Farve Auto/Patch # to 5 redemption out heros was base card card should be gettin Auto/Patch gratz if do get Jets card would be sick card.

Neas said:
You sure it will be in Jets uniform? These cards are made months in advance usally base card version in set of card you gettin. I pull Farve Auto/Patch # to 5 redemption out heros was base card card should be gettin Auto/Patch gratz if do get Jets card would be sick card.
heroes = packers
icons lettermen = jets
UD made the announcement the lettermen were picturing him holding his jets uni from the press conference b/c they were in the process of making all the lettermen when it was announced Favre would be a Jet....

I don't think so at all..... these are an unsigned version.... which makes it more affordable for collectors.... and the majority of the players are legends, which have never had a letterman of any kind, excluding the original game-used lettermen.... I am ecstatic about my Marino... in fact... i want five more products to make lettermen of Marino so I can have one of each to spell out MARINO...

Back