**Complete** - Auction Group Break - 2022 Topps Chrome Sonic 16 Box Case

Good fun watching this this morning, John. Thanks for doing this one. Very efficient and well-done for a case break. Lots of Nice Sonic colors. All in all, not bad.

No autos but the Golds made up for it. Thanks for the feedback Larry!

@bdink25 @Bobbyd9179 @cornwellfamily @dad3309@ @gwynn_fan @horfin @Journeyman @KP!T1978 @LarryG @smithbrian524 @Therion @Waltdii @kpit1978

I Wanted to send a special THANK YOU to @grapler135s for all the big breaks he does!

One of the reasons I did this one was not to only end the year with bang, but to see how much time is truly involved in the entire process of a case break. There IS an extensive amount of time and effort to host these.

Not counting the bid management, it took just over 10 hours to do this break; Host/Sort/Package/Label.

Mike, That is true DEDICATION and I tip my hat to you sir! Again, THANK YOU!

. I
. I
. \/

On another note we did meet the goal of putting together a charity set. If anyone has any suggestions please list. Otherwise I will be donating to the local animal shelter.

There were 2 cards that did not have doubles which is mind boggling, so thank you you to @gwynn_fan & @bdink25 for allocating the 2 cards needed to make the charity set whole.

Until the next break, trade on friends!

John

@bdink25 @Bobbyd9179 @cornwellfamily @dad3309@ @gwynn_fan @horfin @Journeyman @KP!T1978 @LarryG @smithbrian524 @Therion @Waltdii @kpit1978

I Wanted to send a special THANK YOU to @grapler135s for all the big breaks he does!

One of the reasons I did this one was not to only end the year with bang, but to see how much time is truly involved in the entire process of a case break. There IS an extensive amount of time and effort to host these.

Not counting the bid management, it took just over 10 hours to do this break; Host/Sort/Package/Label.

Mike, That is true DEDICATION and I tip my hat to you sir! Again, THANK YOU!

. I
. I
. \/

On another note we did meet the goal of putting together a charity set. If anyone has any suggestions please list. Otherwise I will be donating to the local animal shelter.

There were 2 cards that did not have doubles which is mind boggling, so thank you you to @gwynn_fan & @bdink25 for allocating the 2 cards needed to make the charity set whole.

Until the next break, trade on friends!

John
Agreed, thanks for your passion man, it truly shows!

Ok so I ran this auction 3 times and sadly there were no bids.

So the only thing I can suggest to do is try sportslots and if that doesn’t work I can randomize the set with all participants entered.

So the only thing I can suggest to do is try sportslots and if that doesn’t work I can randomize the set with all participants entered.
I am 100% for you keeping this set. By the time you pay postage you'll be losing money and that shouldn't happen when you're trying to do a good deed. If you're uncomfortable with that then maybe just give it to some young kid in your family and friends group that's a fan and make their day.

How much for a buy it now? I may be interested but am tapped out at the moment.

Back