Racing Danica Patrick standup ft

rockinyou

Bench Warmer
I have a life size Danica Patrick standup that's up for grabs!!! She's wearing her Argent Mortgage firesuit and not wearing her helmet (helmet is at her feet). She's a very attractive women!!!!!! It'll cost me a fortune to ship this, so don't come small on this one! I'm looking for offers in autos in racing, football, basketball, baseball or hockey. I'm still trying to put together the 05' Press Pass NHRA autograph set, so if you have any that I need, let me know. Thanks for your time and attention. Rick (rockinyou) Pics Pictures by rockinyou2 - Photobucket

i like what ur sayin man it sounds good but the problem is i dont know were to put it maybe the portch wel if i can get it from u lets find out do u like richard petty if so i have a 1/1 of him it is a 1995 maxx mini stand up that was sapost to be on his car that year after he won his first race that year well it was forgoten and know its mine it was my dads and he gave it to me but it is vvhgt well if u have any autos of dale jr that will do it with the danica but letme stress to u this one card is hard 2 find becaous im the only one with it and it was never popted out and folded to stand it up ither it is graedable so wat u say

would you happen to have a picture of this and any idea how much it would cost to ship to Ind? I have a friend that is a huge Danica fan

Now if she was in that black leather or the red bikini I might have to grab it. :p Shes definitely the hottest driver on the track!

I wouldnt think it will cost that much to ship, its not heavy, I have found that fed-ex seems to be the preferred shipper for framed posters/lithos etc.

Back