Basketball Who will have the better record in the NBA in 06/07???

Who will have the better Record in the NBA next year????

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Gotta go with Cleveland, Cleveland has retained most if not all it's team while Detroit lost Wallace and that will greatly hurt their defense....heck the Bulls might even have better records than both :)

gopackgo said:
Gotta go with Cleveland, Cleveland has retained most if not all it's team while Detroit lost Wallace and that will greatly hurt their defense....heck the Bulls might even have better records than both :)

You are forgetting that Detroit signed clevelands best bench player from last year.. Flip Murray.

Detroit is still Detroit. so the lost ben which is a big blow. the got mohammed who by no mease isn't big ben but he scores more which wil make up for the difference in defense. The pistons won't be as good but no way cleveland does better with just lebron

panthers4ever said:
Detroit is still Detroit. so the lost ben which is a big blow. the got mohammed who by no mease isn't big ben but he scores more which wil make up for the difference in defense. The pistons won't be as good but no way cleveland does better with just lebron

Thank you, someone that isn't riding the lebron train, and can look at the team over 1 player.

WOW look who is winning and to who said the Pistons are still the Pistons no they arent the Pistons where all about DEFENSE. Not anymore. And I dont look over the whole team. With a healthy Larry Hughes that is like picking up a FA this year, Z is a inside presence on D and can knock down 17-20 ft jumpers. Gooden is a presence on Defense as well with the ability to score. Eric Snow a good passer and a great deefender, Damon Jones ( Greatest Shooter in the World), Varejao a great amount of energy of the bench and a presence on the defensive side of the ball, Luke Jackson dont know what hell bring since he has been hurt. Shannon Brown good defender and some youthful energy. The only thing we lost was Flip Murray he can drop 20 any night but he also turns the ball over two many times and takes ill advised shots. Oh I almost forgot about Lebron James what can I say he does it all, and does it all very, very well. Well there is my take and now tell me why Detroit is better. Dont tell me what they have done I want to hear what they will do with out Ben in the middle to anchor there defense. Because defense wins titles not mystique. Ask all the Celtics fans if that one is true

Back