Got a trade offer...advice?

I have just received a trade offer to give up braylon edwards for either sjax or matt forte. I was a bit worried about forte's decrease in production, so i said i would take sjax because hasslet seems to be a more run type coach.
heres my team

WR: Larry Fitz, Braylon Edwards, Desean Jackson, Jerricho Cotchery, Isaac Bruce, Joey Galloway (for his future matchups).
RB: Marshawn Lynch, Thomas Jones, Steve Slaton (did have hightower, but because of the trade, i got kevin walter to fill in for a bye week).

Do you guys think it was worth it? The trade is pending right now.

Personally I would keep Braylon. I dont see the Rams getting it done week to week to give Jackson value better then Slaton.

Just hit cancel if there is an option?

the button changed from that to vote against trade.
oh well, its not really a big concern, its not a money / prize league. next time i will be sure to wait a trade offer out before i make it :D at the time i thought it was an okay deal, but the more i thought about it (and the more i talked with others) the more i thought...uh oh lol.
and who knows, steven jackson might actually produce enough to where it wont be a concern...or braylon might continue to play mediocre...i can dream cant i? :D

Back