stupid people need to be punched in the throat

In his defense, I would have been offended if you jumped me like that. He was just looking to trade, and you instigated with a cocky remark. Then he just looked stupid for not doing his homework.

hes one of those weekly bandwagon guys, whoever has a big game he wants...its a weekly thing, so i didnt really jump him until he said they sell for $10

to me sliq wasn't in the wrong....this guy is obviously trying to cash in on miles austin new hotness, and is trying to do so before someone else can..... but atleast trade at current market value, not what he was selling for 2 weeks ago....hell he should have been trying 2 weeks ago if that was the case

to me sliq wasn't in the wrong....this guy is obviously trying to cash in on miles austin new hotness, and is trying to do so before someone else can..... but atleast trade at current market value, not what he was selling for 2 weeks ago....hell he should have been trying 2 weeks ago if that was the case

After sliq's initial comment, I would have responded with "Thanks jackass, Im a football fan. Like I dont know what kind of game Austin had. With that said, Im still looking to trade." Thats just me. The problem with the internet is that you cant tell emotion in text. I would have taken the first comment as a rude one based on the text.

I understand where you are coming from....but I can also imagine the guy...he is probably a younger guy that just tries to cash on the flavor of the week....sure it wasn't sliq's place to get on him....but I honestly think sliq was looking out for others traders, that might not have caught the game/highlights today.....and think they are getting a good deal on what they think is a scrub....

I read through it. I like that Jason backs up his arguement with solid numbers and visual evidence.

Hell, a josh johnson 1/1 once started at .99 too. Did it end there ? No. Topps needs to shut the boards down. I try to post there, but I get headaches :doh:

Back